Join us to promote World Peace with practices of Yoga and meditation.
Aberdeen, New Jersey Jun 1, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – LearnwithMasters is delighted to help bring the 7th Annual United Nations Day of Yoga on:
- June 18th, 2022, from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm at the Tula Yoga, Aberdeen, NJ
- June 21st, 2022, from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm at The Meadow Club at Port Jefferson, NY
We are announcing an International Yoga Day in New Jersey and in New York. These events will be open to all and will include many types of yoga classes for all ages and levels. There will also be sessions on Ayurveda, meditation, mindfulness, holistic health, and Reiki.
At the event, attendees will be able to sample and practice many forms of yoga such as Hatha, Chair, Kundalini, Restorative, Vinyasa, Yin, Yoga Nidra, and more from local instructors of Yoga. The event will also include Pranayama breathing, Ayurveda, a Holistic health lifestyle, Meditation, Mindfulness and Reiki, pain management, financial well-being sessions, and more.
Jas Fugan Singh who is the founder of LearnWithMasters has the vision to promote holistic health. He aims to bring teachers of holistic modalities together to share practices of wisdom traditions like Ayurveda, Yoga, Meditation, Reiki, and Zen.
Jas recalls that he was quite surprised to read that we have more than 50,000 thoughts in a day and that the majority of them are negative. A quote that helped Jas personally get through the pandemic, was from the Dalai Lama “Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.” Inspired by this quote he started his blog ReflectandRespond.com.
“There is so much to gain from simple practices like breathing meditation and Yoga. We need to invest time for our wellness and wellbeing and take a Holistic Health approach to unlock better mental, physical & spiritual health” says Jas Singh, the founder of LearnwithMasters.
At the event, Jas will have an Ayurveda-based session focused on BALANCING our body and mind. He will share ways to create daily routines that foster better overall health based on Deepak Chopra’s best-selling book Perfect Health and an Introduction to Holistic Health course offered at LearnwtihMasters.
Topics that will include:
- Six Pillars of health: Nutrition, Movement, Sleep, Meditation, Emotions, and Self-care
- Ayurveda, is a centuries-old system of health and healing, and how we can integrate the principles into our lives.
- Doshas or our mind-body type and how to make choices to keep your life in balance
- Create daily routines that help prevent the preventable and foster better overall health.
- Develop personalized routines based on your specific physical, mental, and spiritual makeup
There will also be a Chakra toning meditation to help everyone balance & tone their energy.
Presenting the New Jersey Event on the June 18th at the Tula Yoga, Aberdeen, NJ:
Honored guests will include Joe Mckay, who is a retired FDNY Firefighter and volunteer advocate; Beatrix Schwartz, LCSW; and Jennifer Cavalieri. The event will begin with a candle lighting ceremony to start the morning program followed by a day filled with Yoga and meditation sessions, and wellness panels led by 18+ local instructors.
Come join us to learn, practice, and experience peace, love, and light with yoga.
- Jas Fugan Singh founder of
LearnwithMasters.com, RefletandRespond.com, and MasterGameofLife.com
- Jen Guarino and Jennifer Cavalieri founders of Tula Yoga
- Anita Shukla-Accardi of Taramata
- along with 18 Yoga, Holistic teachers, and volunteers.
RSVP by June 17th at https://learnwithmasters.com/events/yoga-day-new-jersey-2022/
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tula Yoga at (732) 970-7500
In addition to our New Jersey event we also will be hosting a New York Event on June 21st at The Meadow Club:
Local elected officials Council Member Kornreich, Legislator Hahn, Director of the Staller center Mr. Alan Inkles, President of the Port Jefferson Chambers of Commerce Mrs. Jennifer Dzvonar, to name a few, will be in attendance for the candle lighting ceremony to start the morning program.
Event speakers include Dr. Nisha Patel, Board-certified Doctor of Integrative Medicine, Alternative Medicine, and Doctor of Humanitarian services; Meditation teacher Bhante Kottave Nanda from Long Island Meditation Center; and 14+ instructors and wellbeing vendors.
Bring your family and friends, visit our vendors, and enjoy a delicious vegan vegetarian buffet for a nominal fee. There will also be a raffle of a basket valued at $200, artwork, and gift cards to raise awareness of peace, love, and light with yoga.
- Indu Kaur, Director of The Meadow Club
- Sharmila Nigam, founder of One Love Generation
- Marcy Guzman of The Healing Center at Port Jeff Salt Cave
- Marianne H. Hennigar of Insight Healing & Wellness, along with 14+ holistic teachers and volunteers.
Space is limited, RSVP by June 20th at https://learnwithmasters.com/events/international-day-of-yoga-2022-at-meadow-club/
For more information contact email@example.com or call (631) 828-4818
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.